Welcome to Ocean 15 Hotel
A boutique hotel reflecting Olde Fashioned Barbadian hospitality, elegance and comfort.
"De Luxe for Less"
Family Friendly Boutique Hotel locally owned on the South Coast
Located at the quiet end of “The Gap” but within 5 to 10 minutes-walk from the lively night life and restaurants situated in the lower part of St. Lawrence Gap, this family-run boutique hotel caters to the diverse choices of today’s traveler.
In under 5 minutes, you can take a stroll to enjoy the white sands of Dover Beach or Turtle Beach.
Relax, read, browse or mingle at the Cafe operated by Chef Chief Ris - open daily for your BBQ needs. After a long day, you can relax by the pool and enjoy a drink from the poolside bar (also open daily).
Ocean 15 Hotel offers accommodation to suit the tastes of most travelers and their budget.
Our rooms are fully air-conditioned and equipped with:
- Free WIFI
- Fridge, tea and coffee making facilities
- Private bathroom
- Private terrace
Our Superior, One and Two Bedrooms come with kitchenettes (with coffee maker, microwave, fridge etc.).
Our front desk offers a concierge service with several suggestions about local tours, excursions, where to dine or about what to do tomorrow.
In fact, you will find that all of our staff are willing to help make your stay a memorable one.
Several places of interest and entertainment hubs are within a short distance from Ocean 15.
- 5 to 10-minute walk to local clubs, restaurants, bars, gym and variety of shops.
- 15 minutes-drive from the Grantley Adams International Airport
- 15 – 20 minutes-drive away from the capital city, Bridgetown
- A 7 minute-drive from the Barbados Golf Club
- 8 miles from the Harrisons Cave and 12 miles from the Sunbury Plantation.
- And 15 minutes from the Oistins Fish Fry!
Ocean 15 Hotel on Saint Lawrence is a great choice for travelers interested in a quiet stay and/or nightlife, restaurants, fun and sunshine!